Tuesday, May 17, 2011

New Products 2

Some of the spiffy new aprons have been posted to the shop, please, take a moment to check it out if you haven't.  I have a few more to post but am taking it all in stride.


Remember that photo I posted of that black and white umbrella? ...No?  Let me refresh your memory, it was here.  The gist of it was how the stripes reminded me so much of the Mini Mob style and of course revisiting that post I couldn't help to think of the newest apron that was posted:



More Details Here


Seriously, it remind me of the umbrella.  

To say we are obsessed with stripes is an understatement.  Stripes are the new black.  The go with everything.  They are bold.  They are classic.  We love them.  Some may even say we love them to much.   Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment