Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Back from Hiatus

Yes, an entire season has flown by with absolutely no updates. Apologies to all but a break was much needed when my own personal mob was home for the summer.


I can't say nothing was accomplished though,  lots of fresh ideas have been swirling around and there was time to put pen to paper and when the mob returns to school time will be mine!



I've been doing some thinking and many of Mini Mob's sizes started at 18-months and I feel there may have been some hesitation buying sizes that small. I had requests for diaper covers, something we don't do, and that may have been an issue.  Also, I know some people may have a larger child whom may not walk and maybe a dress/skirt is not ideal.  I know I wasn't a fan of putting dresses on my littlest mobster while she was crawling.  So going forward efforts will be focused on sizes 3T-5T or 6T only.  I'm hoping to include more skirts in the larger sizes as well as a few other  items for those younger than 3T.  


The shop is pretty sparse now, maybe there are a few aprons listed but once my own kids return back to school I can start hammering out some new products for Mini Mob.


Check back in a couple of weeks for some freshly stocked goods!


WE ARE MINI MOB!

No comments:

Post a Comment