Friday, January 13, 2012

New Dresses

I've finally added a few new dresses to the shop.  It's about time huh?  One of the dresses i've already posted about but just recently added to the shop, this dress here.


I posted a nearly identical dress as well but in red, a size larger and with an adorable ruffled hem.
New: Size 5T View it here
I love the dress below.  The simple, bold red & white stripes.  Classic A-Line style and adorable ruffles at the shoulders!!!!  I would wear this paired with some black tights and boots and I would be good to go.
New Size 2T View it here
 I haven't listed the dress below.  It's more of a sample so the finishing is a bit rough.  I put it together to determine how the style and size looked.  It's totally wearable its just the finishing isn't where I'd want it to be for a sale.  Maybe I could list it as a sample?  I could keep it for my daughter but she has enough clothes as it is.
Square neck dress. Size 3T. Sample

No comments:

Post a Comment