Thursday, April 21, 2011

Twirl Skirt

If you have a little girl you know how much they love to twirl.  I know growing up I loved it.  Whenever I put on a dress or skirt I HAD to test out the "twirl factor"  the bigger the twirl the more I loved the item.


Till this day my mother still talks about the twrilling and, if you can believe, she even asks if I still test out my skirts/dresses! Hmmm?  Ok, I admit, sometimes I do.  Can't help it.


Our skirt, The Big Twirl, is made up of three gathered layers.  Each layer is cut with a generous amount of fabric which allows for maximum twirl, no girl will be able to resist spinning in this beauty.  


Why don't you take a look for yourself (its sort of the sister skirt to the previously listed dress):


More Details Can Be Found Here

No comments:

Post a Comment