Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sunshine was Here Today

Today was one of those fabulously sunny and warm days.  Everyone out in dresses, short sleeved tees, skirts and shorts.  The sun was bright and was an amazing day to head out to the farm for an Easter Egg Hunt.  One of those days that you live in Portland where gray skies seem to last for 9 out of 12 months.  Needless to day, to day was amazing!


Put the baby Pfeffer in a one of a kind dress (sample of a new pattern I designed), received a bunch of compliments and passed on the shop info.  Yay!




I wish I had a decent pic of the dress.  Here's a pic of the back:





The back includes an exposed zipper

Here's the bodice:
I'll need to get a better pic
This has got to be my favorite dress of them all.  Probably because its the one I would want for myself!

Any Thoughts on this style?


No comments:

Post a Comment